"I have enjoyed meeting other new mums"

About: Warsop Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

We have loved coming to bumps and Babes, when I first had mty daughter I was struggling finding things for us to do and found it hard to stay in the house all day.

I used to look forward to coming to play on a Thursday. My daughter has achieved alot more being around other babies. She has learnt lots of things and had fun aswell. I learnt all about baby Yoga, Baby massage, the sensory room, weaning etc. I have really enjoyed meeting other new mums and gaining their advice.

Response from Carol Pearce, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships

Thank you so much for all your positive comments about our Bumps and Babbling Babes group at Warsop Children's Centre. It is always lovely to hear how our services are benefitting parents and their children. I am particularly glad to hear how it has benfitted you as it can be quite isolating when you have a new baby, especially when it is your first child. I do hope you will continue to access the services we provide for older children at the centre and look forward to seeing you soon.

Carol Pearce