"The care I received was fabulous"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Cardiology

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all in A&E and the coronary care unit. I was admitted to the A&E dept in November 2014 with a very fast heart rate and the care I received was fabulous and especially the nurse called Donna who looked after me in resus dept. The staff looked after me well despite the pressures that were clearly under.

The staff in ward 4F were great too and I was updated regularly with what my treatment plan was to be. In these times where all that seems to be reported in the news is of poor care, I wanted to say that I could not fault any step of my journey!

Dear Bobbyjoe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this wonderful feedback. I know the staff will greatly appreciate hearing about this. It sounds as if all the staff you came across have treated you in the way we would want our own family to be treated and we can’t hope for more.

I will certainly be very happy to pass this to all the teams and I hope your full recovery is well on its way.

Best wishes