"Staying Safe"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

I have the implant in and often get tested for STI's, so I know I'm safe, the sexual health clinics in my area are great! Really supportive and not judgmental!

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Good afternoon Alison123456 and a big thank you from all of us at Chlasp Sexual Health Outreach and Prevention Team for taking the time to write about your experience with our outreach team. It sounds like you have a very positive and pro-active attitude to your sexual health which is absolutely fantastic. Even though you are using a long acting form of contraception like the implant, it is still really important to think about protecting yourself from STI's and getting yourself tested regularly.

If you need any further help or support outside of term time, you can contact our office on 01484 481030 or for contraception and sexual health advice look up our clinics and opening times on the Locala website

Thanks again for your comments

Many thanks