"Thank you!"

About: Basildon University Hospital

We would firstly like to thank the Ambulance Service for their quick response and wonderful care last Friday evening after my husband collapsed at home following his discharge from the Day Surgery Unit late that afternoon. They were both extremely efficient and caring for my husband and myself as it had been quite a traumatic experience for us both. Our grateful thanks also to the A and E staff at Basildon Hospital.

Response from Basildon University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback your comments on your husband's recent experience. We are always pleased when relatives take the time to express their appreciation for the care and treatment their loved ones receive and were glad to hear your husband's experiene in the A&E Department was a positive one. Your comments have been forwarded to the senior departmental team who will ensure staff are made aware of your kind words. We will also ensure that your kind words regarding the Ambulance Services are forwarded on as appropriate. May we take this opportunity to wish your husband all the best for his future good health. Thank you again.