"Thank you"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I was admitted to the Royal Surrey Hospital for some days during December & I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the outstanding care I received during my stay at your hospital. The care I received was far beyond my expectations and I can't thank or praise all the nurses, the team in maxillofacial & the staff on the Clandon ward enough. The professionalism, attention, concern and sincerity towards my well-being was genuine and expressed by all staff. I genuinely feel lucky to have been admitted to your hospital and believe I could not have been in better hands. Being so close to Christmas it was extremely stressful being away from my family but all staff involved in my care made my stay as comfortable & endureable at all times. They did their absolute best to get me home in time for Christmas & I could not be more grateful. I will be telling everyone about the excellent service I have received at The Royal Surrey Hospital.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback. I have passed your comments onto the Maxillofacial Team and Clandon ward for the staff to see. I hope you have made a full recovery.