"Referral to ophthalmology"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I was referred to the consultant's team by my GP. I was able to change the given appointment on line. When I attended, I was seen promptly: had a scan and saw the consultant and was away in just over an hour. The consultant even completed and handed me a copy of his letter to my GP when I told him I had my diabetic review the next day. Everyone treated me pleasantly, cheerfully and efficiently.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Hello

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Hello Colin. Thanks so much for your lovely comments. It sounds like everything regarding your appointment went smoothly, which is always good to hear and feed back to our staff. To help us to feedback to our staff, it would be helpful if you could send the names of colleagues who looked after you by email (sarah.kennedy@nuh.nhs.uk) or by phone (0115 9249924 ext. 67184).