"Outstanding Hospital"

About: Sidmouth Hospital

I had my carpal tunnel surgery done in the Sidmouth hospital in December. The hospital has an outstanding staff, very professional and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I am very pleased with the results. I have almost no scar left due to such an excellent job done by the surgeon. Thank you very much for this fantastic hospital.

Dear Patient

Thank you for posting your comments on the website - I was very pleased to note your operation went so well. I have shared your feedback with the matron of the hospital who will ensure your feedback is passed on to the surgeon and the team.

I hope you have continued to make a good recovery.

Many thanks

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Anonymous',

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are passed to us at Healthwatch.

This experience you describe was indeed encouraging, for yourself and the staff concerned.

Thank you for taking the times to say so.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments will help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including receiving advice or information about services please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.