"RLI Lancaster needs a site map on-line!"

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have been referred to the Orthopaedics Outpatients Department at the RLI Lancaster and have no idea where it is situated in the hospital. There was no response from the Reception there when l rang over the weekend. After searching various of your webpages in vain, l was unable to find a site map or directions anywhere where it is on the RLI Hospital site. It is common practice by other public sectors and corporate businesses to provide these and l am surprised you have not. It would be really helpful to people like me who are unfamiliar with the place if you could provide a detailed map of your site ( and taxi drivers would benefit too), I only hope l can find it when my appointment comes through, unless you have posted one on your site. l have responded below as a visitor to your website.

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

We are very sorry you have been having difficulties in finding this information. Orthopaedic Outpatients is located within the Centenary Building, turn left when you enter the building and it is halfway down the corridor on your left. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please call our Patient Relations team on 01539 795497.