"My opinion about my orthopaedic total knee..."

About: Basildon University Hospital

My total knee replacement was done at the Basildon Hospital ,at the orthopaedic ward,on 19/01/2015 & my total care was extremely comfortable,respectful and was dealt with extremely highly professionalism and the time from start of operation till the end of stay in the ward,care at the ward,and care of ward nurses and physiotherapists was impeccable.the anaesthetic team who dealt with me was highly knowledgeable,experienced and was extreme care & was equipped with high professionalism.i was very comfortable,relaxed . The ward cleanliness was extremely good and the food menu was good.the ward was cleaned all the time and supervisors were checking with the touch of their fingers if there was any dirt there.This was wonderful. I totally spent my time in the ward very relaxed and comfortable and their day and night staff was very helpful and sympathetic. I wish the hospital to keep it up.

Response from Basildon University Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments. We are always pleased when patients take the time to express their views and were glad to read your positive comments about the care and treatment you received at Basildon Hospital. Your kind words have been forwarded to the Surgical Services senior team who will ensure they are shared with all the teams who looked after you. Your comments have also been shared with the hospital cleaning staff. Thank you once again and all best wishes for your future good health.