"Partner still waiting to hear from ENT"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

In Dec 2014 I attended with my partner in Audiology. My partner had vertigo in April...wears hearing aids. From then her hearing in her good ear (her right) went.

Audiology failed to know why, did tests, referred to ENT, went down the corridor to them advised Very Urgent case...please see her ASAP.

Here we are in late Jan 2015... heard nothing... my partner is fustrated upset annoyed and feels abandoned... pays her taxes and in her hour of need no professional member of staff can come to her aid.

Calling ENT is a joke, put throught to a fax machine... no personal human voice at the end of the line to put your mind at rest.

If NHS staff care then show it from beginning middle and end of treatment...

Can someone please help my partner, as we the family are lost what to do... Have written to her Dr to get involved, but whether that is a success who knows?

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear responder

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that you have had a poor experience of our services. Please contact the PALS on 01296 316 042 pals@buckshealthcare.nhs.uk and we will be happy to assist you further