"Above and beyond expectations."

About: Manor Hospital / Cardiology

I spoke to a Senior sister of ward 7, (cardiology/ccu) as I had concerns regarding some symptoms that had recently developed.

I was worried and frightened. An Ecg was arranged within a 2 hours, I took the Ecg to ward 7. The senior sister had a look at it, and reassured me, I sat in the office, Where she went and spoke to a registrar, then spoke to the consultant (Dr. Juamadally) who has looked after me for the last 4yrs.

Next thing the consultant came into the office to speak and see me. He spent a good amount of time with me, explained and relieved my worries and concerns I had.

He is starting me on a new-medication, and is writing to my gp within a week so I can start the medication, and see how I am getting on for when my hosp appt is in March. (which I had tryed to get earlier)

I was overwhelmed at the kindness, efficiency and care I received in this short time, as the Consultant and staff were obviously very busy, and had taken time to sort my needs out as well as looking after all the pts on a full and overflowing ward.

I really cannot express how grateful I am, and how dedicated and kind the staff are.

I have faith and confidence with my consultant, also the staff on ward 7.

A real credit to Walsall Manor Hospital. 👏👏👏

Thank You 😄.

Response from Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're glad to read that you had a positive experience at the Trust and will ensure that your comments are passed on to Ward 7.

Response from Manor Hospital

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're glad to read that you had a positive experience at the Trust and will ensure that your comments are passed on.