"Hip replacement"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I was admitted to N and N on 22nd Dec following a fall. Despite it being very busy a paramedic came out to me followed by St a Johns Ambulance crew. They were kindness andso careful with me. On admission to hospital I was dealt with quickly xrayed and told I had broken my hip. I was taken to the ward and the following morning I had a full hip replacement. I cannot praise the staff enough for the care and attention which I received. Staff at the sharp end get enough criticism without people moaning about the cost of the car park or choice of food. I have had reason to visit this dept. several times in the last few years and can only say thank you.

We are pleased to hear that you received good treatment following your fall and that the staff took good care of you. We hope you are making a good recovery.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you received the care and attention you needed following your fall.