"Excellent support within the Neurology Dept for..."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

The specialist Neurology Nurses provide a very valuable support network to Parkinson's sufferers at the NNUH. Parkinson's is a horrid disease with many different symptoms. It is progressive and affects each patient in a different way. I have been diagnosed for over a year and have found the direct and practical support given by my Specialist Nurse to be first class. She is able to listen to my issues and problems and suggest ways forward. Her excellent written communications with my GP ensure that he is up-to-speed with my ever changing condition. She is accessible by phone and is able to liaise with my Consultant and my GP to alter medication and help to ensure that my condition is well managed. The service provided is First Class. My thanks them all.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience of our neurology services. We are pleased to know that the specialist nurse is able to offer you support in dealing with this difficult condition.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We will pass on your feedback to the neurology service. The team will be pleased to know that you have received such good support in dealing with this difficult condition.