"All my treatment was excellent"

About: Grantham & District Hospital / Accident and emergency Grantham & District Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I attended Grantham Hospital A & E department on Monday morning and I Was seen by a triage nurse after only a few minutes. After a few more minutes I was seen by Dr Ilyat ( I think that was his name) both the doctor and nursing staff were polite and explained fully what was going to happen and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. the radiographer was efficient and sympathetic to my pain.

All my treatment was excellent and all of the staff were professional and helpful. I was lucky to be able to have my wrist operated on the same day with equally efficient anaesthetists, surgeons and nursing staff. The junior orthopaedic doctor also deserves a mention for her help and advice.

I was taken to ward 1 where the staff were very attentive and kind

I would just like to thank everyone involved in my care.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Starling8

Thank you for your kind words. I will let Dr Ilyas know. We always aim to provide good quality care that we would be happy to receive. It’s always nice to hear we got that right. Thank you again.

Teresa

Teresa Shepherd

Sister

Accident and Emergency Department Grantham

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Starling8

Thank you for taking the time to tell of your experience on ward 1. I will ensure that all staff read your kind comments.

Best wishes