"Maternity ward new cross hospital wolverhampton"

About: New Cross Hospital

I was admitted in the maternity ward, staff are very rude not helpful at all, I was calling the buzzer after having the c section operation my baby needed a feed I kept on ringing the buzzer no one came to me I had to get up my self within 30 mins of the operation and pick my baby up and give her a feed, I had to move and get my food myself without any help with the urine bag attached to me holding that and a food of tray they were very unhelpful staff members no one told me what was going on I was getting shifted to different room and find out last min I got to move from the bay never have birth in new cross never it the most rubbish place u can be , even when treating to Breast feed being a first mum I don't know what u doing and the midwife didnt give any attention or thought to me disgusting attitude

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

I was sorry to read your comments relating to your recent patient experience on our Maternity Ward. I am sorry for any distress that this matter has caused you.

To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362/695368 who can assist you further.

Kindest regards