"Outstanding care & staff"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

I attended the hospital for a minor procedure requiring a local anaesthetic. The procedure was carried out with great care, skill & professionalism by the medical staff. After the procedure I felt unwell, low blood pressure & pulse, hot & clammy and dizzy. I received excellent attention from the medical team in the department. They displayed a high standard of care & ensured I was fully recovered before I left. The NHS is one of the greatest achievements of the UK but it would be extremely poor without its hard working and dedicated staff. I experienced the very best care today Thank you.

Thank you for telling us of your experience and for providing your very positive feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to here that the care provided is of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience; please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the relevant department.