"Professionalism from Rheumatology Clinic and Day Ward"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary / Rheumatology

I was diagnosed with RA over one year ago and was referred to the outpatients clinic. I have been attending the outpatients clinic and day ward since diagnosis.

Although I have tried several drugs unsuccessfully I now thankfully have been eligible for a new treatment which has had remarkable results.

My consultant explained everything clearly during all of my treatment and I had every confidence in her and have been treated with the utmost professionalism throughout my treatment.

All of the rheumatology team Consultant, Sister, nursing staff and reception staff have been fantastic.

I am so grateful for the standard of treatment I have received and would like to thank them all.

Dear Fab,

Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight the excellent service you have had from the rheumatology team over the past year. It is fantastic to hear such warm praise for all members of staff, over a consistent period of time.

I will share your comments with the team as I know they will appreciate your kind words. Such positive feedback highlights what is done well in our services and we can learn from this as much as we can when things don't go so well.

Thank you again and best wishes for your future treatment,