"Expertly delivered information in education setting"

About: Bromley Healthcare / Contraception and reproductive health service

(as a service user),

Bromley Healthcare run an information day comprising of 4 workshops. The day is called Your Choice Your Voice. It delivers valuable information which enable our young people to make informed choices. The day includes work around drugs and alcohol, sexual health, FGM and relationships.

The day is delivered in a completely non judgemental way, and always mindful of the background and diversity of the audience. The day is tailor made for each school/academy purpose as a survey of participants is taken before the day and the needs of year nines can vary from year to year.

We have just had our day, as usual it was professional, relevant and expertly delivered. Students were interested and engaged and all commented on how useful it was.

Thank you Bromley Healthcare.

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Integrated Care - Bromley ICN, Operations Directorate, Bromley Healthcare

Thank you for this posting.

I too have attended one of these sessions as part of Bromley Healthcare's Visible Leadership initiative. I completely agree with all you have said.

The team deliver sessions that are motivational and honest. I was impressed with how they manage sensitive information in a classroom situation which I am sure, on occasion, can be extremely challenging.

Thank you again and I will ensure I share your feedback with the team.

Amanda