"Supporting my friend and contraception"

About: Kirklees Sexual Health Outreach / Huddersfield New College open door service

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

When I came to come on the pill I got a good explanation on what the pill was about and a good explanation on how to use it and any questions I had were answered. If I ever ave questions about contraception or sex I can easily book an appointment and get my questions answered. A very good service.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Good morning Lisa - what a lovely feedback to read - thanks for taking the time to write up your experience at our Outreach CaSH Clinic - it's good to know we are providing a service that works for you and that you find useful. We try really hard to make sure our service meets the needs of our clients so it's good to know this is working for you - I will make sure that the team hear what you thought of the service.

If you need to know the location and opening times of our other clinics in Kirklees then have a look on our webpage

Many thanks again