"The support from my school Nurse"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / School nursing Kirklees

I lost my dad and the school nurse has been outstanding in all she has done. I have found it really hard to cope and have not always been the best person to be around. However Bev has always been there for me.

I would just like to say that I think the support given to me from Bev my school nurse has been the major help I have had to get me to were I am today. She has helped me to express my feeling not only to my mum but other people around me, without her help and support I would never of been able to do this.

I never really say how I feel, but now with the support and help I am able to talk about what is going on and how I am feeling. Bev has helped me so much that I am so very thankful for the session I have had with her. That I can truly say it has encouraged me to always do the right thing. Thank you Bev from the bottom of my heart.

P. S It has helped me in so many different ways, Emotionally, Physically and Mentally. I really respect the work and time I have been given from Bev.

Response from Emma Dickens, Customer Engagement Manager, Integrated Children's Services, Locala Community Partnerships CIC

Thank you so much for this incredibly heart-felt and personal feedback. I know that this will mean a lot to Bev and I will of course make sure she sees it.

The positive impact she has had is fantastic, and it is great to hear that you are doing well.

We really appreciate you getting in touch.

All the very best for the future.