"What PatientOpinion learnt from the day"
About: North West mental health launch (9 July 2009) North West mental health launch (9 July 2009)
Posted by PaulH (as ),
What did the Patient Opinion team learn?
- interest from across all groups.
- We need to formulate the group tasks more clearly
- Feedback from someone from the pilot site who has done it and been there was really useful.
- LINks and Trusts may have different needs
- We need to focus on change not the system or features.
- We need to get Powerpoint techniques better.
Did we have the right mix of people there? – links – yes – not so sure about from trusts. How do get people as well as PALS staff?
Need to cope with negative feelings and thoughts in an accepting way.
Need to look after service users.
Generating stories session did not work so well – because……
CP and WRAPs – are already on line –
Possibility of discussion area
Gift for future service users/Frustration of not being heard and
Involving third sector organisations and training user reps