"Sure Start Groups"

About: Bingham Children's Centre

(as a service user),

Nothing specific has happened but I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the groups I have attended with my baby since she was three months old.

She is now 14 months old and we still go to at least one, sometimes 2 groups per week. We have always been warmly welcomed and there are always plenty of toys and activities set up for her to play with.

Now as soon as we arrive, she can't wait to get her coat off and rush in to start playing.

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Hi Coley,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about attending the groups delivered by the Children's Centre in Bingham. It is always great to hear when families have had positive experiences of our activities and are happy to share with other forum readers.

It is great to know that your daughter really enjoys her experiences of all the activities you attend and it is credit to the staff who put alot of effort in to planning and delivering quality play and learning experiences for the children to benefit from.

May I wish you and your family many more happy sessions at the Centre.