"Shoulder surgery/day case"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

i was in last Wednesday for shoulder surgery. I was greeted on the ward and shown to a lovely side room.The staff were very nice and a happy atmosphere on the ward. I was nervous about the operation but the anaesthetist and nursing staff were great. I was told I could be waiting 12 weeks for my operation but only had to wait about 3 weeks as i got a cancellation. I have had private treatment in the past but the service i got at Chorley hospital was on a par with private care. I cant thank the staff enough-especially at this present time when the NHS is under so much pressure and scrutiny.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback; please be assured it has been shared with senior staff on the Orthopaedic department.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience; please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the Orthopaedic department.