"Recent treatment for skin cancer"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

It would like to thank the consultant and their team for their excellent, highly professional skills during my recent treatment for skin cancer. Although outpatient surgery was carried out at Bishop Auckland General Hospital (which was more convenient for me) the diagnosis and follow-up appointments were at University College Hospital, Durham and on both occasions the attention I received was speedy, kind and reassuring.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Bishop Auckland Hospital and the care from Plastic Surgery. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your very kind comments will be shared with the Consultant and the Matron. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774