"Outpatient Bloodtest"

About: Hillingdon Hospital

Just wanted to highlight the fantastic service I recieved this am. I was concerned about hospital waiting times, given all the recent articles on the news and the queue to THH carpark! However, once I took my ticket, I waiting approx ten minutes, if that, to be seen and was greeted by a lovely lady who put me at ease (I am someone who once fainted after a bloodtest while walking through the rows of chairs in an attempt to escape), and her colleague who also distracted me with chit chat. It was all over in seconds and I would like the team to know that there fantastic efforts were much appreciated.

Response from Hillingdon Hospital

Thank you for your really nice comments regarding your experience in the Haematology department; we appreciate that you have taken the time to share this and are happy that your experience was good. I have shared your feedback with the staff on the department. They were delighted to hear your comments; they do strive to deliver a good service and it is always good for staff moral to receive praise where praise is due. Much appreciated comments, thank you. Irene Moriarty, Senior Phlebotomist.