"Highly professional, caring staff"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Urology

Attended for biopsy and would like to compliment all the staff involved. Highly professional, caring, attentive and friendly with a good sense of humour. This on a day of great pressure on beds and staff. Thanks and keep up the good work, you all deserve the best support.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear ‘Terry2putt’

Thank you for taking the time to share your biopsy experience with us.

I wish you all the best with your biopsy and if you need any further treatment at the Trust please do let us know how well we did.

Sue Mellor

Head of Patient Engagement

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Response copied from Patient Opinion at time of posting in January 2015 Dear ‘Terry2putt’ Thank you for taking the time to share your biopsy experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you found the staff to be highly professional, caring and attentive. With regard to the sense of humour I do believe it is a good way to put patients at ease if they feel anxious about their treatment and also a good stress relief for staff when, as you mention, there is such a pressure on the capacity of beds at such a busy time of year. Thank you for your support and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the Urology team. I wish you all the best with your biopsy and if you have any further treatment at the Trust please do let us know how well we did. Kind regards Sue Mellor Head of Patient Engagement