"colonoscopy department amazing"

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

Been to Hull Royal today for a colonoscopy and have to say the staff were amazing. From the first nurse that I saw to the Doctors and further nurses I can't find fault at all. My dignity was kept, extremely professional and lovely with it. Not that I'd want to do it again but if I did I would not hesitate to go back here and also would recommend to a friend.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Dear Debbie, Thank you for adding you comment to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these. If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose. For more information please either email foundation.trust@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165. If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services. Kind regards, The Patient Experience Team Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.