"Thank you"

About: Torbay Hospital

I want to thank for the excellent care that I received on Christmas eve and day from the doctor that came for a home visit from Newton Abbott, the ambulance services, A&E department and the Cromie ward. I am deeply grateful for the high level care I received from all the staff. I want to say that you all do great and important work. Thank you so much for everything.

Response from Sam Holden, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Quality and Safety, South Devon and Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group

Dear A. Hilli

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the care you received on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I am so pleased that you received such a high level of care I hope that your poor health did not impact too heavily on your plans for Christmas.

I will ensure that your comments are passed on to each of the services involved and that they receive praise.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and I hope that you are making a speedy recovery.

Best wishes

Response from PALS Dept, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your kind comments. We are really pleased that the care and treatment you received reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve.

Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to comment . We are really pleased that the care and treatment you received reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve. Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned. Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.