"Excellent experience for mental health problem"

About: Crawley Hospital / Urgent treatment centre

I visited the Urgent Treatment Centre early yesterday morning due to hypomania.

The triage was extremity welcoming, reassuring me that going there had been the right thing to do. She updated me about when the Senior Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry would be arriving.

When he came, the same level of care was given where he was able to offer the immediate help needed as well as look more broadly at what was happening. Since then, he has liaised with my GP and Community Psychiatric Nurse. Completely first rate care in what was a difficult situation. Thank you

Response from Liz Hobby, Communications Manager, First Community Health & Care CIC

Thank you for your comment, however this service is not provided by First Community Health and Care, we will ensure your comment is shared with the appropriate organisation.

Many thanks,

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

Thank you for spending the time to give us this feedback. The UTC at Crawley Hospital is run by Sussex Community NHS Trust, and we’re pleased that we cared for you in all the right ways. The Senior Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry is most likely working for the Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, but we all work closely together to do our best for the public we collectively serve, I’ll be pleased to share your feedback with Sussex Partnership. We hope as well that things have eased for you.