"I would not choose to be treated here"

I have been receiving treatment from Circle Nottingham for over a year and they have shown a complete lack of care and compassion. I attended a clinic with a suspicious looking mole in a 5 minute appointment I was told that it would be removed because it looked suspicious. 8 weeks later I was told that it was cancer, this was a complete shock to me, when challenged about the length of time to receive a diagnosis I was told that these was within Circle guidelines. I had surgery and afterwards I was left in severe pain for a number of months, without support or a rehabilitation plan, instead I was belittled. I made a formal compliant that took 5 months to get a full response, which fails to fully apologise to me and I am afraid that the same situation will happen to other patients.

Response from Circle-Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience in the Dermatology department did not meet your expectations. Your feedback has been considered and we would like to hear from you directly to discuss your experience. Please contact PALS on 0115 924 8391.