"Amazing - what a wonderful place"

About: Patrick Stead Hospital

I wanted to write and offer my sincere thanks for the prompt and efficient service I received on Friday 2nd January from Patrick Stead. I was visiting my brother in Rumbrugh when i had a need of the service of a District Nurse. I was fortunate enough to be seen by a district nurse at Patrick Stead within an hour of contacting them. I was seen very quickly and they were extremely professional and caring. I was able to continue with my holiday plans within half an hour. We discussed the way forward for me until i went home. Without this service i would have had to have gone to Norwich A&E where i would have had a very long wait. I only wish that this service was available where i live in Essex.

Response from Geraldine Adams, Patient Liaison Manager, East Coast Community Healthcare

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write in about the Patrick Stead Hospital. it is always very nice for the staff to hear these compliments. I trust you enjoyed the rest of your holiday without further mishaps.