"not a happy at outcome"

About: Bassetlaw Hospital

I was recently admitted to A&E by ambulance after I had pain in chest and back and head, violently sick , loss of use in right arm and left leg, slureing of speach and shakeing loss of consciesness. It took a long time for paramedic to arrive also ambulance around nearly an hour in total also a further around two hour wait to be booked in as it was extreamly busy. a further wait for blood tests and exray before being told nothing was wrong and discharged makeing the total number of hours there being 7and three quater. I have since made an appoint ment with my own G.P as I do not feel very well after this incident. my sister and other people have told me that I have had a TIA wondered why this was not picked up.

Response from Gill Pickersgill, Communications & Engagement Officer, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent experience at Bassetlaw Hospital.

To make the proper investigations, we would like to ask you to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), who process patient issues and complaints. They can be contacted on:

Tel: 01302 553140

Freephone: 0800 028 8059

Minicom (Text Talk): 01302 553140

Email: pals.dbh@dbh.nhs.uk

Response from Bassetlaw Hospital

We are sorry to hear that your experience at our hospital did not meet your expectations and would like to reassure you that we will look into the matters raised. To help us with our investigations we would welcome you taking the time to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), where we can discuss these matters with you in confidence and gather the extra information that will help us speed up our enquiries. PALS can be contacted by phone or email on: Tel: 01302 553140 Freephone: 0800 028 8059 Minicom (Text Talk): 01302 553140 Email: pals.dbh@dbh.nhs.uk Thank you.