"Gallbladder removed laparoscopically"

Renacres staff were very informative and professional, unfortunately the anaesthetist did not fill me with confidence he couldn't get the cannula in my left hand after trying for a while he put it in my right hand I know I was not very well hydrated but had never had a problem with my veins before, when I came round and was able to get out of bed my lip was injured and today is cut and very swollen and that was disappointing , everything else was very good .

Response from Renacres Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I have recently commenced in post as the General Manager and as such I am currently reviewing all feedback. Although I’m disappointed our service didn’t meet your expectations, listening to patient feedback, positive or negative, is crucial to improving our service for future patients. I have taken your feedback on board, and hope that if you are visiting us again, you have a more positive experience. I understand your feedback was posted a long time ago however if you would like to discuss further please call the Hospital and ask to speak to the General Manager regarding an online review. Again, thank you for your feedback.