"Thyroid cancer"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

i was referred to the ent clinic and was speedily seen and diagnosed with a very quick hospital appointment and operation. The follow up, two years, was regular and always very professional. I was always fully informed and the staff are friendly and knowledgable. From start to finish I was dealt with with respect and compassion, the ent specialist nurse who dealt with me was excellent. If referred to ent expect waiting times, their policy of seeing anyone referred means they always have very busy clinics.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's always pleasing to hear that patients have experienced the high standard of care and communication we aim to offer. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the ENT department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.