"Colonoscopy"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Arrived at 2:10pm, and was having the procedure at 2:30, in recovery by 3:00 and released at 3:30pm. Got to give praise here for a great service. Staff were friendly,efficient and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process.. We discussed the options which helped me choose which option I should take, however, they said I could change my mind depending on how I was feeling. Excellent service and professionalism. Thanks to all involved to make the experience as relaxed as possible. The NHS at it's best. Feeling proud !

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us of your experience; it's always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the high standard we aim to provide to all our patients.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Staff work hard to provide a high standard of care and it's always extremely pleasing to hear of experiences such as yours.