"Unexpected heart attack"

About: Papworth Hospital

A heart attack? Me? Non-smoker, fit, good diet, exercise. Seems blood clots have no respect! What was amazing was what followed... Paramedic, Ambulance, Helicopter, Ambulance, Theatre, HDU – and all within 2 hours or so. Who can’t fail to be impressed with such a chain of events? Amazing, awesome and every other word that can best describe the lifesaving, gold star treatment I received. My heartfelt (no pun intended) thanks go to everyone involved in my care and treatment. No criticism of the NHS here, it's thanks to their co-ordination, professionalism and expertise that I'm writing this at all!! :))

Response from Papworth Hospital, Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear 'skyranger112',

Thank you again for taking the time to write such kind words.

Kind regards,

the Corporate Services team.

Response from Papworth Hospital

We are delighted to have received such positive feedback regarding your care both prior to your arrival at Papworth and while you were here. Our staff pride themselves on providing the best possible care to our patients so feedback like this is invaluable and much appreciated. Thank you again for taking the time to write such kind words. Kind regards, the Corporate Services team.