"Consultant is a life saver again"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Had Chelloctomy, the consultant was professional as always. Wound has healed well, given a date for procedure quickly and the consultant made the effort to come and see my mother twice when he could have gone home. Thanks to the consultant's intervention on my mother on at least three occasions she is now able to walk much quicker, is independent and happy and avoided the fate of a wheelchair which would have been a real possibility had he not helped her. He deserves a gold medal and is an asset to the trust. Please hang on to him. The service my mother received for day surgical procedure was good. The only criticism and it is a small one is the Registrar had a cough, he didn't cough with his hand over his mouth and then proceeded to pass his germ both to my mother and myself we were both poorly over christmas because of it. The Registrar should know better and avoid working when you have the flu yourself. Other than that Thank you very much to the consultant and his wonderful staff.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, I am so glad that we have been able to look after your mother well. We are indeed proud of our consultants and their teams, and I will pass on your comments. I hope your mother is continuing to recover from her operation.