"Good service,care and love"

About: Ward B2 Bassetlaw Hospital

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I have received excellent care, love, warmth and support from all the staff I have had the pleasure to come into contact with as a patient needing help with my mental health concerns. They all do a fantastic job. I include cleaning staff, volunteers, doctors, nurses and many more I cant remember you all. I feel you are all worth far more value on the open market than all the combined worth of pharmaceutical companies. Far more. I think you should spend less money on medication and more money on staff.

I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and New Year. I want to mention Sharon Jarvis, staff nurse, individually, No words can describe how much she has helped me. She is amazing, caring, kind, understanding................ I could go on for ages.

Response from Ruth Gadd, Acting Service Manager , City Crisis Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Thank you so much for posting such a positive story about the care you received at B2 in Bassettlaw hospital. It is really helpful when we receive such positive comments and I will make sure that your kind words are fed back to all of the team at B2 and especially to Staff Nurse, Sharon Jarvis.

Kind Regards