"Orthopaedic surgery"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I recently had elective surgery at Chorley. Every person involved in my care was helpful, professional and ensured that I was fully informed and felt safe and supported. Right from the start of the process, everything went well. The administrative staff and waiting list team helped make the arrangements at very short notice. In pre-op clinic, on the ward and in the anaesthetic room, Nothing was too much trouble for the staff - even after surgery when I had a concern, staff remained equally helpful over the phone. The ward was clean and tidy and well organised. Nursing staff always had time to speak to me and answer my questions. I would highly recommend this hospital to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. Staff work hard to provide a high standard of care and it's always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.