"High professional standard"

About: Isle of Wight Ambulance Service St Mary's Hospital

In mid December I was cut from car in Godshill, taken to hospital by ambulance to Emergency Dept at about 6pm. Transferred to MAU and kept in overnight for observation.

I would like the Ambulance, Emergency Dept and MAU attending on that very busy night to be thanked on my behalf for their high professional standard of care, kindness and treatment.

Response from Vanessa Flower, Patient Experience Lead, Isle of Wight NHS Trust

Dear Cadifan

Best Wishes

• cadifan thinks this response is helpful

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Thank you so much for your positive feedback following what must be such a traumatic expereince. I was pleased to hear that the care and treatment you received from our staff was of a high professional standard. I have passed on your thanks to the teams mentioned, and I am sure they will join me in wishing you well for your ongoing recovery.