"Good service overall"

About: Shropshire and Staffordshire Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

Im a big fan of the NHS and of my local hospital the PRH, Telford. The score of “5” that I have given overleaf may appear biased but I do believe its accurate. Im also a fan of my local GP practice and think that they do a good job under extremely difficult conditions. I think that the relatively new TRAQS system works particularly well.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Nature442

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with the TRAQS team.

As part of the NHS TRAQS too are acutely aware of the pressure on our local services (hospitals and GP Practices) and do our best to ensure all patients are offered Choice. Sometimes this means that if there are no local appointments the patient may chose to wait longer to receive a local apppointment, or travel a short distance outside the local area to be seen sooner. TRAQS are here to provide informed Choice for all patients who are registered with a GP within the Telford and Wrekin area and will do our best to accommodate a patients wishes within the dates/times of the chosen hospital/clinic.

TRAQS has been 'live' now for 2.5 years and it is always rewarding when patients give such positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your comments and feedback with the team.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind feedback Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service