"All done to the highest NHS standards"

About: Royal Derby Hospital / General surgery

After spending some weeks dreading having a colonoscopy today, in the event it all went off perfectly. The staff were extremely efficient and caring whilst the actual examination was totally painless, rather like a dream, leaving me feeling perfect afterwards. At the conclusion the results were clearly explained to me and I received a copy of the report. All done to the highest NHS standards. Thank you.

Response from Patient Experience Team, Patient Experience Team, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your kind feedback regarding your recent procedure. I am delighted to hear that you were made to feel comfortable and that the procedure went well. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the staff.

May I also take this opportunity to wish you well for the future.

Kind Regards

Patient Experience Team, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Royal Derby Hospital

Thank you for feedback, your positive comments were however, posted on the Patient Opinion Website along with our response in December 2014. Please see our orginal response below: Many thanks for your kind feedback regarding your recent procedure. We are delighted to hear that you were made to feel comfortable and that the procedure went well. We will ensure your feedback is shared with the staff. May we also take this opportunity to wish you well for the future. Kind Regards Patient Experience Team, Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust