"Excellent care"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I have been a out patient all my life at MRI, with each visit I have been treated well with helpful, caring and friendly staff. I have also been an in patient about 6 times and again each time I have been dealt with in a compassionate manner by each and every member of staff I have met.

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding the care you have been receiving from the Trust. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the staff treated you with dignity and respect and that they were compassionate in their care whenever you came to our hospital. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to Division and the staff involved. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding the care you have been receiving from the Trust. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the staff treated you with dignity and respect and that they were compassionate in their care whenever you came to our hospital. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to Division and the staff involved.

The Patient Experience Team