"rude staff"

About: Manor Hospital

I have had this in my mind for a few months so I have decided to share. Overall manor is ok. They are extremely slow and do take the rubbish and are not very considerate like the time they made me sit on a chair for 6 hours when pregnant waiting for a blood test result but that's ok its understandable. Your surgeon was very good I can't remember his name but he was a man at the labour and maternity ward and his team was very good. On maternity ward where I was transferred after I had the baby, the room was good But there was a midwife on there she is one big stirer . One thing happens she adds two from herself and presents it to you avoid this lady for the sake of your relationships she obviously likes causing drama and gets pleasure out of it. Obviously if I complain to the hospital they will say no nothing as such happened. I will also add there was one more midwife who was discussing me in a bad way with other nurses round the counter, no wonder you have soo many bad reviews you really need to shake up the system. On a positive note your student nurses are very sweet and dedicated its a shame the experienced ones are not a good role model.

Response from Manor Hospital

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're sorry to read your comments with regard to individual members of staff and also the amount of time that you had to wait. I've passed your comments on to the Head of Nursing and also the Head of Midwifery. Please be assured that your comments will be passed on to the team. If you would like to speak to somebody further about your experience, please get in touch with our Patient Relations team on 01922 656463.