"5* treatment yet again"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Well for the second time this year I have had a small operation, for the second time the treatment was first rate. From cleaners, meals, paper and sweeties trolley, porters, assistants nurses, nurses, doctors, anetheatist, surgeon, recovery staff. There are so many people that make up the stay, care and and treatment. And after care Sorry to sound gushy but I was treated very very well. From start to finish. Today I attended a check. up my appointment was for 10am. I was there about 10 mins prior. In out seen by doctor stitches removed back in the car and on way home by 10.12. I wasn't rushed or treated like a number, Cannot fault the treatment from start to finish. Well done staff at Russell's Hall Hospital. And a great big thank you to you all.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you, Sharon, for your glowing comments and five star rating of our staff. We aim to make every patient’s stay as comfortable and positive as possible, and so we are delighted to hear both your operation and appointment ran so smoothly and that all our staff were friendly and efficient throughout every aspect of your treatment. We will be sure to pass your comments on to the Orthopaedic team who will be thrilled to receive such lovely feedback.