"Very organised and professional process"

About: Shropshire and Staffordshire Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

GP services: I had to be persistent to secure the referral back to PRH, even though I have a known on-going problem with my feet.

TRAQS – very prompt response, appointment made local for me because I have difficulty driving over a distance. I was offered different times for my convenience. Overall a good service.

Hospital Service PRH: I attended the orthopaedic and fracture clinic. I was seen within 5 minutes of arrive. Spoke with Mr Carmout at length and was examined and x-rayed and received feedback and follow up advice all within 1 hour. Yet I never felt rushed, superb, friendly, proficient team. Very organised and professional process.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Paris904

Thank you for your very positive feedback relating to the TRAQS process. We aim to offer all patients a Choice of date/time and provider, if appropriate, to ensure that the appointment fits in well with the patient's commitments.

The Princess Royal Hospital does not have access to enable them to respond to your positive feedback but I am sure that they would be pleased to hear of your experience. If you would like to contact the PALS office (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) they will be able to pass on your feedback to Mr Carmont and his team.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments with the TRAQS team and we wish you well for the future.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind feedback Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service