"I found everyone who spoke to me was very understanding"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Initially there was a muddle up with GP not reading the correct information. I found everyone who spoke to me from TRAQS, very understanding and patient, e. g. courteous Chloe, Claire and Craig couldn’t have been better. There was really too much paperwork getting the same information from Queens Road practice + TRAQS and all information could be much less in volume. It could be much more concise and simple. Too much paperwork in the NHS altogether

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Plaid464

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Team. I will pass on your thanks to Chloe, Claire and Craig.

I am sorry that you feel there is too much paperwork which is leading to a duplication of information from both TRAQS and Queen's Road clinic. We provide information relating to the specific clinics which was requested by previous patients using the service but if there is a duplication of information received we will look into this and see if we can reduce the paperwork.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always striving to improve the service we provide to patients and appreciate all feedback as it helps us to develop the Service we provide.

Thank you again for taking the time to share you comments with the TRAQs team.