"My experience"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Pain Management

I was seen at a nurse-led Pain Management Clinic at the Princess Royal Hospital, Telford at the beginning of Aug 2014. As a result I was referred to my GP about two weeks later for referral to the community pain service. He made that referral a week later and a week after that TRAQS wrote to me confirming an appointment at Sutton Hill Medical Practice for the Pain Management Solution Clinic in late Sept ’14. At this appointment it was confirmed that my condition was not treatable by surgery or relieved by injections, and I was referred for treatment at a local Gym to help me manage my pain.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Syphon419

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your recent experience of booking an appointment with the TRAQS team.

I hope that you are soon feeling the benefits of the treatment plan which has been arranged for you and it helps you to manage your pain to improve your quality of life.

Thank you again to sharing your comments with the team and we wish you well for the future.

• Syphon419 thinks this response is helpful