"The group is very supportive and everyone works together."

About: Mansfield Woodhouse Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

This group benefits my self and my children to attend this group as the staff and other parents help me and my children.

The group is very supportive and everyone works together. I have also met lots of friends and so have my children. This group also helps me get out of the house as I sometimes struggle with my 2 young children on my own. I also have a child with extra issues and I am suppported with him by not only the staff but also the other parents.

I feel comfortable and safe with my boys. if this group was to stop I would stuggle to attend any different group with my sons additiopnal needs

Response from Carol Pearce, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships

I am really pleased you enjoy attending the sessions at the Children's Centre and you are supported by the staff and the other parents. It is sometimes difficult to attend groups alone with young children, especially when they may have additional needs. Please do keep speaking to the staff about ways they may be able to support you as we want to be able to offer a high quality service for all children and their families.