"Very efficient, informative clinic and the staff are always pleasant"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Energy647 (as ),
1. What was good about this clinic?
a. I am a Type 1 diabetic, diagnosed six years ago. The clinic is very efficient – informative – staff are always pleasant
2. What could work better for you?
a. Seem to work OK for me
3. Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away? )
a. Resume group meeting with other drastic patients support + exchange experiences
4. How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice between clinic visits?
a. Always returned calls within a day
5. What sort of contact would you prefer between visits?
a. Email – probably best for me as it saves me travelling